By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is http://www.vexilo.com, property of GRUPO VEXILO, S.A. Of CV, hereinafter referred to as "Vexilo", the user is accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance using electronic means, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Code Federal Civil.
In case of not accepting in absolute and complete the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website http://www.vexilo.com. And in case the user access, use and observe the website http://www.vexilo.com, it will be considered an absolute and express acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated herein.
The sole use of this website gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users") and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions General and particular information included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE published by Vexilo at the moment when the user accesses the website.
Any modification to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE will be done when the owner of the same, in this case Vexilo, considers it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to make sure to take cognizance of such modifications.
Adhesion agreement for the use of the Internet page http://www.vexilo.com which they celebrate: on the one hand, Vexilo and, on the other hand, the user, being subject, both parties, to the Established in this document.
By virtue of this agreement, "Vexilo" grants and grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the website http://www.vexilo.com in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated here. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that "user" means any person of any nature who enters the website http://www.vexilo.com and / or any of the subpages that display their content and / Or to any person of any nature who signs up and / or uses any of the services offered through said page.
The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website http://www.vexilo.com exclusively for personal use, it is strictly prohibited the commercial use of such information. In case of being a legal person, he will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by other means, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears in the web site http://www.vexilo.com, for any use Other than non-commercial personnel, is expressly prohibited to the user, unless Vexilo has previously authorized it in writing.
The user and Vexilo agree that the use of the website http://www.vexilo.com will be subject to the following rules:
1. Information contained on the website http://www.vexilo.com. The user acknowledges and agrees that the information published or contained in said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Vexilo or its suppliers.
2. However, the information, concepts and opinions posted on such site do not necessarily reflect the position of Vexilo, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and licensees (hereinafter referred to as "affiliates"). For this reason, Vexilo is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are issued on the website referred to. In this case, it is recommended that the user consult with a specialist and / or professional in the matter. Likewise, Vexilo is not responsible for the information contained in the website, including subpages, in the understanding that the use and monitoring of the same is at low risk and responsibility of the user.
3. Vexilo reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove any information, communication or material that in its sole discretion may result: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; (Ii) fraudulent, deceptive or deceptive; Iii) violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; (Iv) offensive or; V) that in any way contravene what is established in this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information about a specific topic provided by Vexilo or its suppliers, it should be consulted directly with each of them, as applicable, and / or with a specialist in the matter.
4. The user acknowledges that Vexilo does not previously control or censure the content available on the website. For this reason, Vexilo does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to said page by independent suppliers or external to Vexilo and has no editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, declarations, services, offers or other information or contents expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to their respective author and Vexilo assumes no responsibility in this regard. Likewise, Vexilo does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, amplitude and / or utility of any content provided by such third parties. In addition, Vexilo is not responsible or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by Vexilo through its website and under no circumstances will Vexilo be liable for any damages and / or Damage, direct or indirect, caused by the trust that the user deposits in information obtained through its website. Vexilo reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, in Vexilo's sole judgment, does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay that Is generated by removing such material.
Users acknowledge that by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they grant Vexilo the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. In all cases, users will be responsible for the veracity of the information provided to Vexilo.
Also, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for that purpose.
Vexilo, the website http://www.vexilo.com, its logos and all the material that appears on that site, are trademarks, domain names, trade names and works of art owned by their respective owners and are protected by treaties International laws and applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright of the content, organization, compilation, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the website http://www.vexilo.com are duly Protected in favor of Vexilo, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, in whole or in part, any notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that relates to the ownership of the information contained in the site indicated.
In the event that the user transmits to Vexilo any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website http://www.vexilo.com, the user grants with this act to Vexilo a Perpetual, universal, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license that includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and perform them publicly.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to any other information that the user sends or transmits to Vexilo, including, without limitation, ideas to renew or improve the website http://www.vexilo.com.), Either That they have been included in any space of the indicated page or by other means or modes of transmission known or that are developed in the future.
For the foregoing, the user expressly waives this act to carry out any action, demand or claim against Vexilo, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or possible violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs , Applications, software, ideas and other material that the user himself sends to the website http://www.vexilo.com.
It is our policy to take action against any breaches of intellectual property that may be generated or originated in accordance with applicable law and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the removal or blocking of access to material that is subject to activities that Infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents that are found or are introduced in said site http://www.vexilo.com and / or any of its services, violate their intellectual property rights they must send a notification To the following email@example.com, indicating: i) true personal information (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant); Ii) autograph signature with the personal data of the holder of the intellectual property rights; Iii) accurate and complete indication of the content (s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of such violations on the referred website; (Iv) an express and clear statement that the introduction of the content (s) indicated has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; V) express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of those rights.
You acknowledge and agree that Vexilo is an independent organization of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter "advertising material") may be posted on the website http://www.vexilo.com
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content that is published on that site. You also acknowledge and accept with this act that this material is protected by laws that are applicable in intellectual and industrial property.
The user agrees that the use of the website http://www.vexilo.com is done at his own risk and that the services and products that are offered and offered are provided on a basis "as is" and "according to Are available. Vexilo does not guarantee that the page indicated satisfies the requirements of the user or that the services offered in it are not interrupted, are safe or are error free.
Vexilo does not guarantee or endorse in any way the veracity, precision, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published in the website http://www.vexilo.com.
Vexilo disclaims all liability and conditions, express or implied, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; Including, without limitation:
a) The availability of use of the website http://www.vexilo.com.
b) The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other polluting material or destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or in general any failure in said site.
c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vexilo or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is requested to take into account that some information advertised or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or Contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling mistakes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vexilo shall not be liable in any way for any direct, special, incidental, consequential or consequential damages arising in any way from or relating to:
1. The use or execution of the website http://www.vexilo.com, with the delay or the unavailability of use of Vexilo
2. The provision or lack thereof of services of any information or graphics contained or published in or through the indicated site.
3. The update or failure to update the information.
4. The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after being included in said site.
5. Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the leagues that may be included in this site.
6. The provision or lack of provision that the other services, all the above assumptions will be in force, even in the cases in which Vexilo has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Vexilo may, at any time and at any time and without any prior notice to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without Of place or right to any claim or compensation, nor that this implies recognition of any responsibility in favor of the user.
Vexilo reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time, being effective these modifications of immediate form by means of:
A) The publication on the website http://www.vexilo.com of the modified agreement.
B) The notification to the user about such modifications.
In this way, the user agrees to review said agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of such modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the designated site will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
From time to time, Vexilo may add to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services provided on or through the http://www.vexilo.com (hereinafter "additional terms" ), Which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for reading and acceptance. You acknowledge and agree that these additional terms form an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes.
Vexilo may, at any time and when it deems it appropriate, transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. By virtue of such assignment, Vexilo will be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify Vexilo, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, claim or claim (including legal fees and court costs) arising from any breach by the user of this agreement; Including, without limitation, any of the following:
A) Any aspect relating to the use of the website http://www.vexilo.com.
B) Information contained or available on or through said site or from insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the website indicated.
C) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on or through said website.
Vexilo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without notice or notification to the user, to:
A) To terminate definitively the present agreement.
B) Discontinue or stop permanently publishing the website http://www.vexilo.com without any liability to Vexilo, its affiliates or suppliers.
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any other agreement or agreement previously entered into. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as of the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be removed or modified at Vexilo's choice, in order to correct its vice or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligatoriness and validity.
The inactivity by Vexilo, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this agreement, shall at no time be construed as a waiver of such rights or actions.
This agreement shall be subject and interpreted in accordance with the laws and the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.