By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is http://www.vexilo.com, property of GRUPO VEXILO, S.A. Of CV, hereinafter referred to as "Vexilo," the user is accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance using electronic means, in terms of the provisions of Article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
In case of not accepting absolutely and completely the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using, and observing the website http://www.vexilo.com. And in the case the user accesses, uses, and observes the website http://www.vexilo.com, it will be considered an absolute and express acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated herein.
The sole use of this website gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users") and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the general and particular conditions included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE published by Vexilo at the moment when the user accesses the website.
Any modification to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE will be done when the owner of the same, in this case, Vexilo, considers it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to make sure to take cognizance of such modifications.
Adhesion agreement for the use of the Internet page http://www.vexilo.com which they celebrate: on the one hand, Vexilo and, on the other hand, the user, being subject, both parties, to the established in this document.
By virtue of this agreement, "Vexilo" grants and grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable right to view and use the website http://www.vexilo.com in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated here. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that "user" means any person of any nature who enters the website http://www.vexilo.com and/or any of the subpages that display their content and/or to any person of any nature who signs up and/or uses any of the services offered through said page.
The user may only print and/or copy any information contained or published on the website http://www.vexilo.com exclusively for personal use; it is strictly prohibited the commercial use of such information. In case of being a legal person, they will be subject to the provisions of Article 148, Section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by other means, partial or total, of any information, document, or graphic that appears on the website http://www.vexilo.com, for any use other than non-commercial personal use, is expressly prohibited to the user unless Vexilo has previously authorized it in writing.
The user and Vexilo agree that the use of the website http://www.vexilo.com will be subject to the following rules:
1. Information contained on the website http://www.vexilo.com. The user acknowledges and agrees that the information published or contained on said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Vexilo or its suppliers.
2. However, the information, concepts, and opinions posted on such site do not necessarily reflect the position of Vexilo, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees, and affiliates. For this reason, Vexilo is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, and concepts that are issued on the website referred to. In this case, it is recommended that the user consult with a specialist and/or professional in the matter. Likewise, Vexilo is not responsible for the information contained on the website, including subpages, understanding that the use and monitoring of the same are at the sole risk and responsibility of the user.
3. Vexilo reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove any information, communication, or material that, in its sole discretion, may be: i) abusive, defamatory, or obscene; ii) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading; iii) in violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets, or any intellectual property right of a third party; iv) offensive; or v) in any way contravene what is established in this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information about a specific topic provided by Vexilo or its suppliers, it should be directly consulted with each of them, as applicable, and/or with a specialist in the matter.
4. The user acknowledges that Vexilo does not previously control or censor the content available on the website. For this reason, Vexilo does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to said page by independent suppliers or external to Vexilo and has no editorial control over the content, information, and/or material generated and/or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, declarations, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties belong to their respective authors, and Vexilo assumes no responsibility in this regard. Likewise, Vexilo does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, comprehensiveness, and/or utility of any content provided by such third parties. In addition, Vexilo is not responsible or guarantees the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, and/or reliability of any opinion, information, advice, or statement expressed by Vexilo through its website, and under no circumstances will Vexilo be liable for any damages and/or damage, direct or indirect, caused by the trust that the user places in information obtained through its website. Vexilo reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, in Vexilo's sole judgment, does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system, and therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay generated by removing such material.
Users acknowledge that by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they grant Vexilo the authorization indicated in Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. In all cases, users will be responsible for the veracity of the information provided to Vexilo.
Also, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for that purpose.
Vexilo, the website http://www.vexilo.com, its logos, and all the material that appears on that site are trademarks, domain names, trade names, and works of art owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties, laws, and applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright of the content, organization, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and, in general, any information contained or published on the website http://www.vexilo.com is duly protected in favor of Vexilo, its affiliates, suppliers, and/or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering, or deleting, in whole or in part, any notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos, or, in general, any indication that relates to the ownership of the information contained on the indicated site.
In the event that the user transmits to Vexilo any information, programs, applications, software, or, in general, any material that requires licensing through the website http://www.vexilo.com, the user hereby grants Vexilo a perpetual, universal, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display, and perform publicly such materials.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to any other information that the user sends or transmits to Vexilo, including, without limitation, ideas for renewing or improving the website http://www.vexilo.com, whether they have been included in any space on the indicated page or through other known or future means or modes of transmission.
Therefore, the user expressly waives any action, demand, or claim against Vexilo, its affiliates, or suppliers for any current or potential violation of any copyright or intellectual property arising from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas, and other material that the user sends to the website http://www.vexilo.com.
It is our policy to take action against any breaches of intellectual
property that may occur in accordance with applicable law and other
relevant intellectual property laws, including the removal or blocking
of access to materials that infringe the intellectual property rights
of third parties.
If any user or third party believes that any of the content found or introduced on the website http://www.vexilo.com and/or any of its services violates their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to the following email address: email@example.com, indicating: i) true personal information (name, address, telephone number, and email address of the claimant); ii) handwritten signature with the personal data of the intellectual property rights holder; iii) accurate and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights, as well as the location of such violations on the referred website; iv) an express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content(s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights; v) an express, clear, and unequivocal statement, under the responsibility of the claimant, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content(s) constitutes a violation of those rights.
You acknowledge and agree that Vexilo is an independent organization from third-party sponsors and advertisers, whose information, images, advertisements, and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter referred to as "advertising material") may be posted on the website http://www.vexilo.com.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on the site. You also acknowledge and accept that this material is protected by applicable laws on intellectual and industrial property.
The user agrees that the use of the website http://www.vexilo.com is done at their own risk, and the services and products offered are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Vexilo does not guarantee that the indicated page meets the user's requirements or that the services offered therein will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
Vexilo does not guarantee or endorse the accuracy, precision, legality, morality, or any other characteristic of the content or materials published on the website http://www.vexilo.com.
Vexilo disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, regarding the services and information contained or available on or through this website, including, but not limited to:
a) The availability and use of the website http://www.vexilo.com.
b) The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators, or any other harmful or destructive elements in the information or programs available on or through this site, or any failures on said site.
c) Notwithstanding the above, Vexilo or its suppliers may update the content of the site regularly. Therefore, the user is advised to be aware that some advertised or contained information on this website may have become outdated and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vexilo shall not be liable in any way for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising in any way from or related to:
1. The use or performance of the website http://www.vexilo.com,
including any delay or unavailability of use of Vexilo.
2. The provision or lack thereof of services, any information, or graphics contained or published on or through the mentioned site.
3. The update or failure to update the information.
4. The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after being included on the site.
5. Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links included on this site.
6. The provision or lack of provision of any other services. All of the above assumptions shall apply even in cases where Vexilo has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Vexilo may, at any time and without prior notice to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements, or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases, and other elements of the site. This will be done without any obligation to compensate the user or recognize any responsibility towards them.
Vexilo reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time. Such modifications will be effective immediately through:
A) The publication of the modified agreement on the website
B) The notification to the user regarding such modifications.
Therefore, the user agrees to periodically review the agreement to stay informed of any modifications. However, each time the user accesses the specified site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications made to this agreement.
From time to time, Vexilo may add additional provisions to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement that are related to specific areas or new services provided on or through the website http://www.vexilo.com (hereinafter referred to as "additional terms"). These additional terms will be published in the specific areas or new services of the site for users to read and accept. You acknowledge and agree that these additional terms are an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes.
Vexilo may, at any time and at its discretion, transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. By virtue of such assignment, Vexilo will be released from any obligations towards the user as established in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify Vexilo, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors, and advisors for any action, claim, or demand (including legal fees and court costs) arising from any breach by the user of this agreement, including, but not limited to, the following:
A) Any aspect related to the use of the website
B) Information contained or available on or through the mentioned site, or any insults, defamation, or any other conduct that violates this agreement by the user in their use of the indicated website.
C) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties related to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on or through the mentioned website.
Vexilo reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice or notification to the user, to:
A) Terminate this agreement definitively.
B) Permanently discontinue or cease the publication of the website http://www.vexilo.com without any liability to Vexilo, its affiliates, or suppliers.
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as any additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements or arrangements. If any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as the additional terms, is legally declared invalid, Vexilo may choose to remove or modify it in order to correct the defect or vice. However, the remaining clauses or provisions will retain their force, obligation, and validity.
The failure by Vexilo, its affiliates, or suppliers to exercise any right or action arising from this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights or actions.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal District, Mexico. Any disputes arising from this agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the Federal District, Mexico.